Dance New Jersey is a service organization committed to advocating the excellence of dance and dance education in the state. In service to its mission, Dance New Jersey seeks to:
- raise public awareness by cultivating relationships with community and civic organizations, funders, policy makers and presenters;
- foster the artistic and administrative growth of its members through resource sharing, dialogue and collaboration;
- advocate for high quality performance, creation, and education in dance;
- develop a strong funding base for dance in New Jersey.
Whether you are a dancer, choreographer, dance educator, dance student, dance company, private dance studio, school, university, presenter, sponsor, or dance enthusiast, we welcome you to explore the wealth of information contained in this website. Enjoy the most recent dance news, stay up to date with education topics, learn about our members, discover an event on our calendar, find a job or volunteer opportunity, or locate links to other organizations.
Dance New Jersey Benefits include:
- Networking opportunities
- Listing on website and website link
- E-mail alerts
- Resource sharing
- Mentorship opportunities
- Marketing and publicity opportunities
Dance New Jersey is a service organization committed to advocating the excellence of dance and dance education in the state.
Join Dance New Jersey's founding and leadership supporters by giving today.
Dance New Jersey is a nonprofit organization under Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3).
All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.